Popular Posts

Friday, March 8, 2013

           My name is Ruhul and i came from Bangladesh to New York City three years ago. My family consist of five members.I am oldest son in my family. I have two more younger brothers. They are living in Bangladesh with my parents. They study in college level. My mother is a house wife and father is a business man. I miss them very much so, i call them everyday. Favorite person in that family is my mom and she also love me very much. As a oldest son of my family, i have response on my family's members that is taking care of my youngest brothers. Such as, i sometimes call  them and explain  them what is good and bad for them in  the daily life and they very much respect me.I am very much  proud of my family members.

2 comments:

  1. Responsible Ruhul ! You have a lot in common with my older sister. My sister often calls me to advise about the social life and study. I think you are trustworthy in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Responsible ruhul! My mom also loves us so much. You are also like my oldest brother. He is the one who is always responsible for us and who always teach us what is right way to do.

    ReplyDelete