Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

                        STANDARD OF LIVING AND WHAT IS QUALITY OF LIFE?
     
                      I spent most of my life in Bangladesh. since my childhood, i usually see there that people consider quality of life on education and property what they have. In my country, who has enough money and  land for cultivating or farming. They usually consider as a wealthy person.For example, we live in a village and that village we have a lot of land and we cultivate there a lot of crops.  As a result, that village's people consider  that we are very rich because he has adequate money and respect from people.
                  
                    In Bangladesh, most of people consider that person is a rich who has well education with good  job or higher degree. For example, my uncle graduated at  Dhaka University in Bangladesh. In this time, he has an excellent job. From that job, my uncle every single month gets more than 50 thousands money. In this case, all most everybody thinks that my uncle is very rich ,
                  
                     I strongly believe that not only in Bangladeshi people consider quality of life on education and property but also other countries people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment